By using the site, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
The material featured on this site is the copyright of Matamata PRA unless otherwise indicated. It may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, provided it is used for noncommercial, informational purposes only. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. The permission to reproduce copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned. For any other proposed use of the material on this site, please contact the website owner. Explain how and why you wish to use the materials. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number and email address.
Names, images, and logos
The names, images, and logos identifying Matamata PRA and any of its subsidiaries and third parties and their information, products, and services, are proprietary marks of Matamata PRA or third parties. If you have received approval to link to the Matamata PRA website you may use the logo in conjunction with the link only if you have received prior permission to do so. No other use of our logos, or any third party logos, accessed via this website, is permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner. Requests for permission to use our logos should be directed to the website owner. Explain how and why you wish to use our logo. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number, and email address.
Matamata PRA makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website, or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever. In no event will Matamata PRA be liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on this website.
Linking to the website
You must ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. Please contact the website owner. Explain how and why you wish to use the materials. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number and email address.
External links on the website
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Website owner information
P: +64 7 888 7260
Health and Safety
Conditions of Booking and Disclaimer
1) Matamata i-SITE Visitor Centre act only as ticket issueing agents for the suppliers of accommodation houses, transport or other services for which vouchers / tickets have been issued.
2) Matamata i-SITE Visitor Information Centre are not responsible and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which arises out of on in connection with the contract for services for which these vouchers are issued or for the failure of transport, sightseeing or other services to operate as scheduled.
3) The contract between the customer and the supplier of the services for which these vouchers are issued shall constitute the sole contract for services for which these vouchers are issued.
4) All vouchers / tickets issued in respect of any services are subject to regulations and bylaws, terms and conditions of the suppliers concerned. The suppliers conditions shall supersede Matamata i-SITE Visitor Information Centre conditions in any case of conflict.
5) The vouchers / tickets issued by Matamata i-SITE Visitor Centre entitle the customer only to services as detailed on the voucher / tickets, up to the value specified. All other costs associated with the service provided are in the responsibility of the customer.
6) Vouchers / tickets issued by the Matamata i-SITE Visitor Centre cannot be exchanged or refunded except in accordance with any rights the customer may have under the Fair Trading Act or the Consumer Guarantees Act.
7) Accommodation bookings made through the Matamata i-SITE Visitor Centre will be given a full refund if cancelled 45 hours prior to check in (2pm on day of arrival), if cancelled after this time, a refund is at the discretion of the accommodation provider / Matamata i-SITE Visitor Information Centre.
8) All Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Where terms and conditions are amended the terms and conditions in force when the ticket was purchased apply.